Graduate School Life Science Munich (LSM)
Please follow the link to open positions, these will be added as and when available! Link!
For information on how to apply to the LSM! view here...
Our application portal is now available!
Sequencing Spotlight a mini-Symposium
An informal symposium for junior scientists interested in cutting-edge high-throughput sequencing techniques from your in-house scientific experts
Thank you to all for making the event such a success! With over 200 attendees and an awesome turnout for the poster session!
Special thanks to the speakers!
Welcome and introduction - Wolfgang Enard
- Technology - Helmut Blum, LAFUGA Genomics Unit, LMU Gene Center
- Genome Seq - Jochen Wolf, Evolutionary Biology, LMU Biocenter
- RNA Seq - Wolfgang Enard, Anthropology and Human Genetics, LMU Biocenter
Coffee Break and Poster Session
- Chromosome Mapping - Tobias Straub, Core Facility Bioinformatics, LMU BMC
- Case example of data analysis: Maria Colomé Tatché, Computational Epigenomics, ICB, Helmholtz Zentrum München
- Case example of data analysis: Julien Gagneur, Computational Biology, TUM Department of Informatics
- Closing remarks
Co-organized by the graduate programs: SFB-IRTG 1243 Cancer Evolution, SFB-IRTG 1064 Chromatin Dynamics, IMPRS-LS Max Planck Research School for Life Sciences, QBM Graduate School of Quantitative Biosciences Munich, SFB-IRTG 914 Leukocyte Trafficking, SFB-IRTG 1054 Cell-Fate Decisions in Immune Systems, LSM Graduate School of Life Science Munich, Helmholtz Research School Lung and Disease
Responsible Research 2017, see the film now!
Sponsured by the Life Science Campus Network!
Thanks to all who participated in the Responsible Research event on 20th July 2017. We enjoyed many enlightening talks about reproducibility, plagiarism, and more. Interested in learning about responsible research practices? Read more here!