GraphPad Prism, Introduction and Graph Creation
When: 10-12th April 2018, starting at 9:00am
Where: Big seminar room of the T-building of IMPRS-LS
- Data import
- Descriptive statistical analysis
- Creation and optimization of output
- Mastery of the dialog system
- New functions and procedures in GraphPad 7
- Graphical features of Prism
- Data visualization and export
Please note: All students are required to bring their own laptops and download the Tutorial Data Sets, Statistical Tutorials, and user guides from the Prism website.
This workshop is being co-hosted by IMPRS-LS.
Please contact the email@example.com if you are interested in learning a specific method.
Please note: LSM students should participate in at least two methods courses during their doctoral study.
LSM students are encouraged to attend methods workshops in foreign labs. For this purpose they can apply for the reimbursement of travel expenses and participation fees. Participation should be organized by the student.
Once you have registered for a course provided by the LSM, you will be held responsible to participate or you will be unable to attend any further workshop provided by the LSM and/or surrounding graduate programmes. Please give at least 24 hours notice to the LSM office before the course, should you be unable to attend, so that another student may take your place. Should you fall ill on the day of the course, a doctor’s note is necessary.
Previous Methods Courses
- Statistic R course, with Axel Strauß (19-23 Feb)
- GMP course (2-6 and 9-13 Oct. 2018)
- Statistical Literacy workshop, with Rick Scavetta (20-22 Sept. 2017)
- Adobe Illustrator Workshop, with Dr. Andreas Binder (15 to 16 May 2017)
- MatLab workshop, by Mathworks, with Trainer Dr. Yvonne Blum (3 to 5 May 2017)
- Processing and Analysis of Scientific Images, Biovoxxel by Dr. Jan Brocher (16 to20 Jan. 2017)
- Applied Statistics in Molecular biology by Dr. Axel Strauß (14 to 18 Nov. 2016)
- Python Biobash Workshop (25 to 29 April 2016)
- Adobe Illustrator (21/22 March 2016)
- Comprehensive and Customized Image Processing and Analysis-BioVoxxel (2/3/4 December 2015)
- Statistic R (12 to 16 October) extra day on 30 November.
- Adobe Illustrator (14/15 January 2015)
- Statistic R (October 29-5 November, 2014)
- Applied Statistics for Molecular Biologists (November 14/15, 2013)
- Adobe Illustrator (+Photoshop) course (July 29/30, 2013)
- Adobe Illustrator (+Photoshop) course (April, 18/19, 2013)