At present the LSM have no Method courses planned!
Updates will be made in due time.
Please contact the email@example.com if you are interested in learning a specific method.
Please note: LSM students should participate in at least two methods courses during their doctoral study.
LSM students are encouraged to attend methods workshops in foreign labs. For this purpose they can apply for the reimbursement of travel expenses and participation fees. Participation should be organized by the student.
Once you have registered for a course provided by the LSM, you will be held responsible to participate or you will be unable to attend any further workshop provided by the LSM. Please give at least 48 hours working days´s notice to the LSM office before the course, should you be unable to attend, so that another student may take your place. If you fall ill on the day of the course, a doctor’s note is necessary.
Previous Methods Courses
- GraphPad Prism with Statcon (10-12 April 2018)
- Statistic R course, with Axel Strauß (19-23 Feb)
- GMP course (2-6 and 9-13 Oct. 2017)
- Statistical Literacy workshop, with Rick Scavetta (20-22 Sept. 2017)
- Adobe Illustrator Workshop, with Dr. Andreas Binder (15 to 16 May 2017)
- MatLab workshop, by Mathworks, with Trainer Dr. Yvonne Blum (3 to 5 May 2017)
- Processing and Analysis of Scientific Images, Biovoxxel by Dr. Jan Brocher (16 to20 Jan. 2017)
- Applied Statistics in Molecular biology by Dr. Axel Strauß (14 to 18 Nov. 2016)
- Python Biobash Workshop (25 to 29 April 2016)
- Adobe Illustrator (21/22 March 2016)
- Comprehensive and Customized Image Processing and Analysis-BioVoxxel (2/3/4 December 2015)
- Statistic R (12 to 16 October) extra day on 30 November.
- Adobe Illustrator (14/15 January 2015)
- Statistic R (October 29-5 November, 2014)
- Applied Statistics for Molecular Biologists (November 14/15, 2013)
- Adobe Illustrator (+Photoshop) course (July 29/30, 2013)
- Adobe Illustrator (+Photoshop) course (April, 18/19, 2013)