The LSM Student Council represents all graduate students within the LSM. We improve the curriculum, organize social activities and help the students in all sorts of different matters. The Student Council meets once a month and new members are always welcome. The students can vote for their representatives at the Annual General Meeting that is held once a year.
We have a new internal space that is for LSM students only. There, you can share photos of previous events, find tips and tricks about living in Munich, download documents you will need during your PhD and discuss all issues that are of interest to you. You can access the students' portal LSM connected here.
- Laura Besora Casals (Student Council President)
- Sebnem Akbas (Student Council Vice-President)
- Elisabeth Rackles (Social Comittee Team Member)
- Susanne Leidescher (Social Comittee Team Member)
- Kristina Malenica (Social Comittee Team Member)
- Giacomo Giacomelli (Social Comittee Team Member)
- Fabian Meyer (Social Comittee Team Member)
- Kavyaa Venkat (Newsletter Comittee Team Member)
- Lisa Kristin Stenzel (Newsletter Comittee Team Member)
- Marion Basch (Newsletter Comittee Team Member)
- Sebnem Akbas (Mentoring Team Member)
- Annabel Mechela (Mentoring Team Member)
- Jasmin Moneer (General Member)
- Ahmed Eisa (Web Content Manager)
Below you may review all of the council meeting protocols which recorded items we discussed and decisions made during our monthly meetings.