The LSM Student Council represents all graduate students within the LSM. We improve the curriculum, organize social activities and help the students in all sorts of different matters. The Student Council meets once a month and new members are always welcome. The students can vote for their representatives at the Annual General Meeting that is held once a year.
We have a new internal space that is for LSM students only. There, you can share photos of previous events, find tips and tricks about living in Munich, download documents you will need during your PhD and discuss all issues that are of interest to you. You can access the students' portal LSM connected here.
- Robert Rollins (President, Social Comittee Team Member, Social Media Manager)
- Anastasia Kitashova (Vice-President, General Member)
- Tim Scheibenbogen (Vice-President, Social Comittee Team Member)
- Nupur Sharma (Social Comittee Team Member, Newsletter Comittee Team Member)
- Rodaria Roussou (Social Comittee Team Member)
- Alexandre Vicente (Web Content Manager)
Below you may review all of the council meeting protocols which recorded items we discussed and decisions made during our monthly meetings.
- 20200406_lsm-council-meeting (116 KByte)
- 20200504_lsm-council-meeting (122 KByte)
- 20200608_lsm-council-meeting (136 KByte)
- 20200706_lsm-council-meeting (117 KByte)
- 20200907_lsm-council-meeting (180 KByte)
- 20201130_lsm-council-meeting (122 KByte)
- 20210201_lsm-council-meeting (119 KByte)
- 20210329_lsm-council-meeting (129 KByte)
- 20210503_lsm-council-meeting (142 KByte)
- 20210712_lsm-council-meeting (134 KByte)
- 20210904_lsm-council-meeting (147 KByte)